Why LAVA Yoga Singapore?
The LAVA Yoga Difference
Four Reasons To Choose Us
Reason1Hinoki x Hot Stone Studio
Hinoki x Hot Stone Anti-ageing & Skin Benefit
Most effective in lava yoga history!
Telomere is the end of a chromosome, made of repetitive DNA sequences. They get shorter each time a cell duplicates. When they get too short, our cells will age and not work properly.
Sirtuin is a protein that regulates your cellular health. They are key in regulating cellular homeostasis, keeping cells in balance and, anti-aging and healthy metabolic activities.
Reason2Number 1 Hot Yoga brand In Japan
LAVA Yoga is the leading hot yoga brand with more than 420 studios in Japan.
We have made over 1.5 million women happier and healthier.
Reason3Multiple Benefits To Mind & Body
98% of respondents said "Yes!"
to at least one benefit of practising hot yoga
With 10 years of experience in operating yoga studios, LAVA Yoga currently has 700,000 members onboard and the numbers are increasing!
Number4Unification of Music & Hot Yoga
Get energised with our unique hot yoga programs accompanied by original music! The music has been specially crafted and composed to perfectly complement each lesson. It acts as a guide for a natural flow and better efficacy as you execute the various poses. The music also encourages relaxation and aids concentration as you head into deep breathing and stretching.
Lava Yoga specialises in Hot Yoga.
Hot Yoga is known to encourage and increase the amount of perspiration of the body. This helps remove toxins while accelerating your body’s metabolism, which can result in healthy weight loss. Our unique and specially designed programs with accompanying original music are easy to follow for all levels even for beginners.
Let us help you achieve a healthier body and mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your safety measures?
Masks have to be donned at all times in common areas. You can take off your mask only in the studio after you reach your mat. Please place the mask in an envelope or a zipped plastic bag and put it back on after your lesson.
IN & OUT
Strictly no talking in the studio before and/or after class. There should be no chatting in common areas, and all students must leave the premise after class has ended. If you have any enquiry regarding your membership or class, one of our teachers who will be at the reception can attend to you. Although we have 2 changing rooms, please come to class ready in your sports attire until the mandatory safety measures are eased up.
There will be no physical adjustments from teachers. Any adjustments will be made verbally and by visual cues.
Members will be assigned a mat upon checking in. We do not allow any changing of the mat. This is to enable contact tracing.
MAT & TOWEL
You must cover your mat with the towel provided. We'll hand you one bath towel and one face towel when checking in. You can, of course, bring your own yoga mat, bath towel and/or face towel, if you prefer.
- Can I eat before and after class?
- We recommend having meals 2 hours before class and 1 hour after class.
- Do you have a powder room or locker rooms?
- We provide combination lockers only.
- Do I need to book a class before turning up?
- Apologies in advance but you can no longer come for practice without prior booking, regardless of class capacity. Due to limited slots, booking is required beforehand. Reservations can only be made up to 1 hour before class. For any reservation cancelation, please cancel 6 hours before class. Due to the current situation, each yogini can only take one class a day.
- How early should I reach for class?
- Due to the current situation, each yogini can only take one class a day. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts. This will allow you time to settle down. Latecomers will not be permitted to join the class as the doors will be locked.
- Do I need to bring a towel?
- We provide clean, fresh towels for your perusal. You are also welcome to bring your towels.
- Do I need to bring my own yoga mat?
- We provide sanitised and disinfected non-slip, great grip yoga mats. You are also welcome to bring your own yoga mat.
- What to wear and bring to class?
- Our new location is situated conveniently near the clean washrooms at Great World. Please come to the studio in your comfortable sportswear attire. Don't forget to bring a big bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- What kind of facilities are provided?
- We provide a combination lockers, sanitised and disinfected non-slip, great grip yoga mats and clean, fresh towels for your perusal. We also have 2 changing rooms. You are also welcome to bring your own yoga mat and towels.
- How is your studio different from other hot yoga studios?
We are Singapore's one and only hot yoga studios for women. All our yoga teachers and office staff are females. This is to allow optimal privacy and ultimate comfort for our female students during practice.
FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN
Our mission is to help women attain happiness, health and fulfilment of their holistic goals through our "Love for People" philosophy. Programs are catered to the health and beauty of women.
FROM TOKYO, JAPAN
LAVA Yoga is the leading hot yoga brand with more than 420 studios in Japan. We have made over 1.5 million women happier and healthier. With 10 years of experience in operating yoga studios, LAVA Yoga currently has 700,000 members on board, and the numbers are increasing!
Lava Yoga specialises in Hot Yoga. Hot Yoga is known to encourage and increase the amount of perspiration of the body. This helps remove toxins while accelerating your body's metabolism, which can result in healthy weight loss. From time to time, we do have yoga classes conducted in a non-hot yoga environment. Watch out for our special classes!
Enjoy our hot yoga classes with soothing original music composed by LAVA that boosts concentration and efficacy. That's not all! We use chakra lightings in the studio. The colour changes according to the union of your asanas and the chakra healing techniques. The chakra colours reflect different frequencies of light and energy associated with each energy centre. Our new studio also uses modern underfloor heating systems, from Japan! This unique system warms our body from the inside thus improving our blood circulation - perfect for those with allergies and vein problems.
- What are your floors made of?
Our new studio also uses modern underfloor heating systems, from Japan, called HINOKI FLOORING! This unique system warms our body from the inside thus improving our blood circulation - perfect for those with allergies and vein problems.
Since ancient times, Japanese cypress is loved by the Japanese. This wood has been used for the construction of temples and shrines. Cypress wood is not only strong and durable, but it also has a unique scent called "phytoncide" that provides a relaxing effect. Phytoncide refreshes the mind and body as the distinctive scent transports you to the calming forest, as this scent is mainly found in coniferous trees such as cypress and pine.