Why LAVA Yoga Singapore?
The LAVA Yoga Difference
Four Reasons To Choose Us
Reason1Hinoki x Hot Stone Studio
Hinoki x Hot Stone Anti-ageing & Skin Benefit
Most effective in lava yoga history!
Telomere is the end of a chromosome, made of repetitive DNA sequences. They get shorter each time a cell duplicates. When they get too short, our cells will age and not work properly.
Sirtuin is a protein that regulates your cellular health. They are key in regulating cellular homeostasis, keeping cells in balance and, anti-aging and healthy metabolic activities.
Reason2Number 1 Hot Yoga brand In Japan
LAVA Yoga is the leading hot yoga brand with more than 420 studios in Japan.
We have made over 1.5 million women happier and healthier.
Reason3Multiple Benefits To Mind & Body
98% of respondents said "Yes!"
to at least one benefit of practising hot yoga
With 10 years of experience in operating yoga studios, LAVA Yoga currently has 700,000 members onboard and the numbers are increasing!
Number4Unification of Music & Hot Yoga
Get energised with our unique hot yoga programs accompanied by original music! The music has been specially crafted and composed to perfectly complement each lesson. It acts as a guide for a natural flow and better efficacy as you execute the various poses. The music also encourages relaxation and aids concentration as you head into deep breathing and stretching.
Lava Yoga specialises in Hot Yoga.
Hot Yoga is known to encourage and increase the amount of perspiration of the body. This helps remove toxins while accelerating your body’s metabolism, which can result in healthy weight loss. Our unique and specially designed programs with accompanying original music are easy to follow for all levels even for beginners.
Let us help you achieve a healthier body and mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your safety measures?
IN & OUT
Strictly no talking in the studio before and/or after class. There should be no chatting in common areas, and all students must leave the premise after class has ended. If you have any enquiry regarding your membership or class, one of our teachers who will be at the reception can attend to you. Although we have 2 changing rooms, please come to class ready in your sports attire until the mandatory safety measures are eased up.
MAT & TOWEL
You must cover your mat with the towel provided. We'll hand you one bath towel and one face towel when checking in. You can, of course, bring your own yoga mat, bath towel and/or face towel, if you prefer.
- Can I eat before and after class?
- We recommend having meals 2 hours before class and 1 hour after class.
- Do I need to book a class before turning up?
- No, you can just do a walk-in, but it is subject to availability. As the booking window closes one hour before class online, you may give us a call/text to check if there are any available mats left. Always check beforehand to prevent any wasted trip to the studio, as some classes/timings may be more popular than others!
- How early should I reach for class?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts. This will allow you time to settle down. Latecomers will not be permitted to join the class as the doors will be locked.
- Do I need to bring a towel?
- Fresh towels are provided. You are also welcome to bring your towels.
- Do I need to bring my own yoga mat?
- We provide non-slip yoga mats which are disinfected after every class. You are also welcome to bring your own yoga mat.
- What to wear and bring to class?
- Our new location is situated conveniently near the clean washrooms at Great World. Please come to the studio in your comfortable sportswear attire. Don't forget to bring a big bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- What kind of facilities are provided?
- We provide combination lockers, non-slip yoga mats which are disinfected after every class and fresh towels. We do not have any shower rooms but changing rooms are available.
- How is your studio different from other hot yoga studios?
We are Singapore's one and only hot yoga studios for women. All our yoga teachers and office staff are females. This is to allow optimal privacy and ultimate comfort for our female students during practice.
FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN
Our mission is to help women attain happiness, health and fulfilment of their holistic goals through our "Love for People" philosophy. Programs are catered to the health and beauty of women.
FROM TOKYO, JAPAN
LAVA Yoga is the leading hot yoga brand with more than 420 studios in Japan. We have made over 1.5 million women happier and healthier. With 10 years of experience in operating yoga studios, LAVA Yoga currently has 700,000 members on board, and the numbers are increasing!
Lava Yoga specialises in Hot Yoga. Hot Yoga is known to encourage and increase the amount of perspiration of the body. This helps remove toxins while accelerating your body's metabolism, which can result in healthy weight loss. From time to time, we do have yoga classes conducted in a non-hot yoga environment. Watch out for our special classes!
Enjoy our hot yoga classes with soothing original music composed by LAVA that boosts concentration and efficacy. That's not all! We use chakra lightings in the studio. The colour changes according to the union of your asanas and the chakra healing techniques. The chakra colours reflect different frequencies of light and energy associated with each energy centre. Our new studio also uses modern underfloor heating systems, from Japan! This unique system warms our body from the inside thus improving our blood circulation - perfect for those with allergies and vein problems.
- What are your floors made of?
Our new studio also uses modern underfloor heating systems, from Japan, called HINOKI FLOORING! This unique system warms our body from the inside thus improving our blood circulation - perfect for those with allergies and vein problems.
Since ancient times, Japanese cypress is loved by the Japanese. This wood has been used for the construction of temples and shrines. Cypress wood is not only strong and durable, but it also has a unique scent called "phytoncide" that provides a relaxing effect. Phytoncide refreshes the mind and body as the distinctive scent transports you to the calming forest, as this scent is mainly found in coniferous trees such as cypress and pine.